FIBROBLAST MASTER PLASMA PEN
What is Fibroblast Master Plasma Pen?
Plasma Pen, a new-era skin tightening technology provides a non-surgical solution for lifting, tightening and reducing skin. Plasma Pen works by placing a probe near to the skin which produces a micro-millimeter sized pulse of ‘plasmatic lightening’ which then superficially,evaporates and causes the immediate surrounding area of skin to contract. This contraction tightens this area giving your skin a rejuvenated, natural and more youthful appearance.This process can reduce excess skin and in particular can tighten the eyelid and under eye area. It’s also hugely popular in treating crow’s feet, wrinkles around the mouth, smoker’s lines, scar tissue and superficial lines commonly seen on the neck, décolletage and body areas.During treatment a series of tiny brown spots are strategically placed on the area of concern pulling the cells closer together resulting in a tightening and lifting effect. Over a period of days after the treatment, the fibroblasts in the skin produce new collagen and elastin.
Who is a Good Candidate for Plasma Pen Skin Tightening?
The best candidates for the Plasma Pen are patients who are looking to improve the appearance, volume, and elasticity of the skin.
The procedure is not recommended for patients who:
Are experiencing a Herpes Simplex Virus outbreak
Have a pacemaker installed
Are pregnant or breastfeeding
Have had Botox recently
Have used Accutane within the last year
Be sure to ask your doctor or aesthetician whether or not Plasma Pen skin tightening is the right procedure for you.
How Plasma Pen works?
When the needle touch the freckle skin,it produce plasma with high temperature as 2000 ℃ immediately, and carbonize the spot freckle , then remove it.
When the needle touch the freckle spot,it will produce a small flame which is different from common flame.
The microvascular will be solidified quickly without bleeding during the treatment.
Then it will form carbon scabs protect wound skin from infection.
After about 1 week, scab will shed without scar.
What Can The Plasma Pen Treat?
Plasma lift skin tightening can be used to treat skin on almost all areas of the body. However, it is particularly effective in treating previously hard to treat areas such as the upper and lower eyelids, and the fine lines around the mouth. It is commonly used to treat wrinkles and loose skin on the face, neck, and jawline. The Plasma Pen can also be used for loose skin on the arms or the abdomen. This is also a great treatment option for reducing the appearance of acne scars, as well as other types of scarring.
Where can it treat?
Plasma Pen has amazing results for non-surgical blepharoplasty (non-surgical eyelid lift), crow’s feet, deep smoker’s lines, neck lines, and crepey skin commonly seen on the abdomen and décolleté.
What can I expect during my treatment?
After a pre-treatment consultation your Plasma Pen practitioner will apply a numbing cream to the area to make the treatment more comfortable. Following this your practitioner will then create strategically placed micro-millimeter sized injuries to the area of concern which will create a small brown dot on the skin and immediately tighten the cells together. The results of your treatment will continue to improve for the up to 13 weeks post treatment.
How Does Plasma Pen Skin Tightening Work?
The tip of the pen creates a plasma energy arc which is then transferred from the tip of the needle to the surface of the skin. The tissues of the skin are sublimated, or modified, during treatment. The treatment is extremely precise, meaning that the tissues surrounding the area of treatment remain untouched and intact. This results in the tightening of the skin in the desired area. As a result of this, excess skin is reduced and the remaining skin is toned, tightened, and the wrinkles are reduced.
This method of skin resurfacing creates a controlled skin damage, which activates the normal skin-healing process. This process leads to skin remodeling, which then improves various signs ofaging.
Unlike other methods of skin ablation, there are no open wounds during the healing phase. Therefore, there is minimal risk of scarring, infection or loss of pigmentation.
Plasma Pen Skin Resurfacing Results
In most cases, initial results are visible immediately after treatment. In the first stages of healing, small dry spots called echars form on the skin and remain there for about a week before falling off. This is normal and temporary. Because the treatment stimulates the natural body healing process, it typically takes eight weeks to see the full benefits of the treatment.
How Long Do Plasma Pen Results Last?
The results of the plasma pen are permanent, because you have stimulated your body’s natural healing process. The treatment can be repeated as necessary to obtain the desired results. In most cases, one to four treatments will produce the most optimal results. After treatment, one will continue to age, but the results of plasma skin resurfacing are long-lasting.
How many treatments are required?
This will vary between each individual and will depend on the area that requires treating. Older, looser skin will require more than one session but generally between 1 to 4 sessions are recommended every 8 weeks although visible results can be seen after one treatment. This will be discussed at the initial consultation.
How much does the treatment cost?
- Crows Feet €200
- Under Eye €300
- Upper Eye €300
- All three (full eye rejuvenation) €700
- Forehead €350
- Nasolabiais €250
- Upper Lip €200
- Below Lip €200
- Full Mouth €350
- Face rejuvenation €500
- Neck or decollete rejuvenation (crepiness) €500
- Stretch-Marks from €100
- Millia, Mole, Raised Warts, Skin Tag Removal from €50
Is there any downtime?
Its dry healing, recovery time will depend on the client andthe area treated and the natural rate of recovery. It is normal for sensitive areas such as eyelids to become swollen and we would recommend not applying makeup, which to some people this may mean downtime. Some areas weep slightly after treatment; this is simply plasma and is quite natural. As the spots begin to heal they turn into crusts and flake off naturally.
What results can I expect to see?
With increased collagen and elastin in the skin, there will be an immediate tightening of the skin post treatment and a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles. This effect will continue to take place for up to 13 weeks post treatment. However, this does depend on the degree of correction required, your age and your lifestyle. For best results we recommend a course of at least 1 to 4 treatments.
Are there any side effects?
Immediately after the treatment you will have a series of small brown dots covering the treatment area. As they heal, they will naturally turn to crusts and will flake off over the coming seven days. Its is normal for sensitive areas like the delicate eye areas to swell for up to 48 hours post treatment. Recovery time is completely individual and depends on area treated and natural rate of recovery.
Can it overheat the skin?
The tip of the probe is able to precisely direct the arc to the skin in small dots thereby reducing the heat spreading across the skin. In comparison to other plasma unit devices on the market which can emit too much heat, Plasma Pen has a finer probe which avoids the skin from overheating.
What is the aftercare?
Let us mention that the aftercare procedure is extremely important part of the Plasma Pen treatment, as we want to avoid heat, sun damage and hyperpigmentation on the treated area.
The aftercare is the most importance after the Plasma Pen , to obtain the best
possible results from treatment. If any of the points are not adhered to then hyper pigmentation
- After care is one of the most important part of this treatment, each client has to follow the below instructions closely to achieve the best result
- Do not pick that form, they will heal anD they will fall off in a few days. ThE scabs must be left to fall off, to avoid scarring. DO NOT PICK OR RUB THE SCABS
- Clean the treated area with COLLOIDAL SILVER (provided), on the treated area twice a day, as long as it sensitive.
- An SPF 50 must be used on the treated area all times, following the treatment, WHEN THE SCABS HAVE DRIED UP
- Avoid sauna, pools,solariums or any kind of exposure to activities which present risk for infection of the treated area
- Make sure to protect the treated area from direct sun until the skin is completely regenerated (3-4 weeks), using SPF/ Sunglasses/ Sun Hat (Depending on area treated)
- Temporary skin erythema or pigmentation occurred after scab removal in the treated area, pigmentation gradually subsided after 1 month and returned to normal after 2 months.
- Avoiding strong light within 3 months after the treatment is the key to prevent pigmentation
- The recovery period is 1-2 months.
- Do not eat spicy food, avoid drinking,avoiding photosentive foods as celery,leeks, parsley etc.
- Do not apply products containing alcohol or other scents
- Avoid the use of make up until the scabs have completely dried up and crusts have formed
- Do not cover with plasters
- Swelling may occur, however, this does vary depending on the area treated and also, with each client. Eyes, will most definitely have some swelling over the next 2-4 days, you may take antihistamines and ibuprofen should the swelling bother you, however this a part of the healing process
- Please keep any pets or animals and you mobile phone away from the scabs until they are healed, this will minimise the risk of infection
- Should the scabs become very hot, very red and ooze or are smelly, then you have an infection in your scabs and you must seek medical advice.
Trackback from your site.